Some people with little or no money might be able to get health benefits through a variety of state programs.
If you can’t get benefits from one of these programs, there are other options. Find health insurance by going to www.HealthCare.gov.
Health care for children
Health care for women
- Medicaid for low-income pregnant women
- CHIP perinatal coverage
- Healthy Texas Women
- Medicaid for Breast and Cervical Cancer
Health care for young adults and families
- Medicaid for an adult caring for a child
- Medicaid for Former Foster Care Children
- Medicaid for Transitioning Foster Care Youth