Family Violence Program
What it offers
- 24-hour crisis hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (1-800-799-SAFE).
- Someone who will pick you up and take you to a safe place or home anytime — day or night.
- Emergency medical care.
- People who will give you support and help you work through your problems.
- Legal help in the civil and criminal justice systems.
- Information about how your children can continue taking school classes.
- Job training and help getting a job.
- Help getting other services you might need.
Who is it for?
People or families that have been physically, emotionally, or sexually abused by a:
- Former partner
- Family member
- Person living in your home
People who are causing the abuse also can get help.
The National Domestic Violence Hotline website: www.TheHotline.org
24-hour crisis hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (1-800-799-SAFE)
If you need help:
- Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (1-800-799-SAFE).
- Find a center or organization that helps victims of family violence.
- If you need help right now from your local police department, call 9-1-1.