What it offers
- Help with daily living needs, such as bathing, dressing, eating, shopping, laundry, or making meals.
- Help for caregivers who need a short break (respite services).
- Treatment for mental health issues.
- Treatment for drug or alcohol abuse issues.
Who is it for?
- People who are older or have a disability.
- People who are caring for a person who is older or has a disability.
- People who need help with a mental health issue.
- People who need help with drug or alcohol abuse issues.
To find out if you can get support services, go to YourTexasBenefits.com.